Allergen Assist, The Only Allergen Management Pack You’ll Need
Regardless of your position within a food business you need to ensure that you are clued up when it comes to food allergen management. Even if your food business doesn’t package food on your own site you still need to be clear and confident when it comes to your allergen management.
With recent high-profile food allergy cases in the news as well as the Food Standards Agency launching a 3 month consultation to review the laws surrounding allergy information; it’s imperative that you are compliant, confident and correct when it comes to allergen management.
Allergen Assist is our handy allergen management compliance pack designed to help you and your team members with your allergen management responsibilities.
Allergen Assist includes:
- Allergen training course, tutor notes and quiz
- The perfect introductory and refresher training course for your team
- Allergen management checklist
- Complete our allergen checklist monthly to help you analyse your current practices; spotting areas where your allergen management can be tightened
- Allergen recipe template
- Easily, simply and quickly identify any allergens within your recipes with our allergen recipe sheet template
- Allergen ingredients matrix
Similar to our allergen recipe template, our allergenic ingredients matrix allows you to record what allergens are in the ingredients you use throughout your recipes
- Allergen poster
A bright, simple and easy-to-read 14-allergen poster to use back of house
- Allergen aware sign
By confidently displaying our Allergen Aware sign you will be showing that you and your team take allergens seriously
- Allergen handbook
A go-to handbook to help you out when it comes to being allergen aware. Topics include allergic reactions, dealing with allergen enquiries, reducing allergen contamination, allergenic information, hazards and the law
To download your Allergen Assist, simply add this product to basket and proceed to checkout. Once you’ve completed your purchase, a member of our team will then be in touch with everything you need!