COVID-19 Hospitality Awareness E-Learning Course For Food Handlers
Ensure that your business is safe to re-open and that your staff are aware of the role that they play in preventing the spread of COVID-19 within your workplace. This COVID-19 Awareness Hospitality e-learning course covers everything you need to know to protect yourself, your colleagues, your customers and your business as well as reducing the chance of a COVID-19 outbreak in your workplace.
Although it is very unlikely that someone can catch COVID-19 from food, there are still some foods that may be served and have a heightened risk of transmission of COVID-19. This is because of the way they are handled. It’s therefore important that food handlers know how to minimise the risk of COVID-19 within their workplace.
This course covers topics including:
- Covid-19 symptoms
- Covid-19 transmission
- Self isolation should you fall ill from Covid-19 or a close contact does
- Social distancing within a hospitality organisation
- Personal hygiene measures within a hospitality organisation
- Workplace ventilation
- Cleaning & disinfection within the workplace
- Correct handling of high risk foods including self service buffets, salad bars, uncovered food and ready to eat foods
- Correct handling of cutlery and condiments
Who’s The Course Aimed At?
This is the perfect course for anyone working in a hospitality environment as a food handler.
Click here to see a course tailored to manager/supervisor roles.
How Long Is This Course?
On average this course takes approximately one hour to complete
If for some reason card payment is not available, we will happily raise an invoice for this course. Please get in touch through the contact form to the right and a member of our team will be in touch.
COVID-19 Hospitality Awareness E-Learning Course