Protect Your Workforce With This COVID-19 Secure For Retail E-Learning Course
Ensure that your business is safe to re-open and that your staff are aware of the role that they play in preventing the spread of COVID-19 within your workplace. This COVID-19 secure for retail e-learning course covers everything you need to know to protect yourself, your colleagues, your customers and your business and to help reduce the chance of a COVID-19 outbreak in your workplace.
This course covers topics including:
- the necessary protocols for Coronavirus
- risk assessments and checks required to reduce the spread within your workplace
- safely commuting to and from the workplace
- effective management of workplace common areas
- following government guidance whilst still holding important meetings in the workplace
- implementing a comprehensive cleaning regime to prevent the spread within your workplace
- using and supplying PPE to protect yourself and those around you
- safely sending and accepting deliveries
- dealing with first aid emergencies whilst protecting the first aider
- using employee concerns to improve the working environment for everyone
- best practices when dealing with customers
- understanding the importance of regularly cleaning touch points
- maintaining social distancing and cleanliness in any changing rooms
- encouraging contactless payments and what to do when handling cash payments
- keeping your POS systems free from contamination
- managing queues whilst maintaining social distancing
Who’s The Course Aimed At?
This is the perfect course for anyone working an a retail environment to help them protect themselves from the spread of COVID-19.
How Long Is This Course?
On average this course takes approximately one hour to complete
If for some reason card payment is not available, we will happily raise an invoice for this course. Please get in touch through the contact form to the right and a member of our team will be in touch.
COVID-19 Secure For Retail E-Learning Course