Improving mental health in the workplace
Nine in ten GP’s have reported an increase in patients suffering from work-related stress and anxiety since the Coronavirus pandemic began. This, combined with the fact poor mental health costs employers between £33 billion and £42 billion per year, means that employers and managers need to think about how they are taking care of the mental health and wellbeing of their team.
Join us on Wednesday 24th November where our occupational health team will be hosting a free webinar designed to provide you with practical, efficient and cost-effective methods to support and boost the mental health of your team.
- Mental health and Coronavirus
- Employee mental health, ‘burnout’ and business productivity
- Employer and manager responsibilities
- The ‘3 pieces’ needed for a a positive mental health culture
- Mental health at work strategies
- Boosting your team’s mental health
By attending our webinar, you will also have the opportunity to ask our occupational health experts any questions you may have relating to mental health within the workplace.
DATE: Wednesday November 24th
DURATION: 1 hour (11am – 12pm)
LOCATION: Microsoft Teams
Webinar: Improving mental health in the workplace